Golf Lessons Austin, Texas- Elite Golf Performance
Elite Golf Performance provides a combination of total golf performance, Golf Lessons, Golf Schools, 3d Motion Analysis, Short Game Club Fitting, Training Aids and Golf Fitness so golfers can play pain free longterm. EGP takes a very complicated, frustrating game for most golfers and makes it very simple, fun and easy to learn and understand. EGP is known for helping golfers of all types play the BEST golf of their life in a very short time, with longterm results.
CLICK HERE FOR GOLF LESSON SPECIALS!
.Be Happy, Be Positive and enjoy the Great Game of Golf
.Special Thanks for taking the time to either check out our site or shop with EGP.
.Trusted by Over 20,000 golfers of all ranges in our data base from all over the World
.EGP Voted Best Of The Best
.EGP was the Featured Story in Texas Golfer Magazine 2011 January Edition
.EGP has multiple indoor and outdoor training facilities in Austin, Texas, Corpus Christi and Port Aransas.
.EGP Celebrating 19 Years as a Golf Academy
.Join The Next Generation of Golf Instruction
Call (512)508-1504 to Schedule
The full swing teaching principles at Elite Golf Performance are based around how the body should move the club, instead of how the club should move the body, learn a pain free swing that offers power and precision. The emphasis of the programs is to teach golfers how to be more golf coordinated, create effortless speed and how to use good course management in order to attack all aspects of your game. Any golf swing or swing plane can work if the timing of the body and club through impact are fluid, no golf swing works without good timing. The basis of our company is to improve TIMING which equals CONFIDENCE Learn more about our teaching philosophy...
Read what customers say about their results and experience with EGP, also check out reviews at Yelp.com
Go to the EGP Facebook page over 100 before and after videos/photos posted with customers interacting about results
Call (512)508-1504 to get more details or to get started
EGP is for:
* ALL golfers - any age, any level
* Golfers that are mentally and physically frustrated with their game
* Aspiring high school, college and tour players
* Golfers with chronic injuries relative to golf
* Golfers wanting to improve their flexibility, strength and balance
Did you know?
* Multiple PGA and LPGA tour winners, as well as, two US Open Champions train with EGP
* Over 110 Division 1 golf scholarships awarded to EGP juniors
* Club Champions at over 30 different courses
* Track record showing the average golfer reduces his/her current handicap by 50 - 75% after training with EGP
* EGP golfers have power increases of 25 - 40% after training